September Birthday Bash and Release
- At Taylored Expressions we are celebrating our 3rd Birthday and you are invited to our Birthday Bash!
- Sneak peeks Monday through Wednesday - lots of fun eye candy and inspiration!
- All of the new products will be available for purchase on Thursday, September 1st at 8 am PST. You'll find it all in the Fresh out of the Oven Department at the Taylored Expressions Store.
- Every order placed Thursday - Monday will include a FREE Party Favor. Details coming Thursday morning..
- To celebrate our 3rd Birthday, you have 3 WAYS TO WIN!
2. Join us on Facebook for an early reveal of all the new stamp sets Wednesday night beginning at approximately 6 pm PST. You will have until 8 pm PST that night to comment to enter to win each new set.
3. Join us in our SCS Forum for a contest that will begin Thursday morning. In the meantime you can see Baker's Dozen sneak peeks there and chat with us!
So much going on and such an exciting week celebrating TE's 3rd Birthday! And to get things started with a bang, the Bakers' Dozen, along with Taylor will be sneaking quite a number of fun sets that are perfect for Birthday...along with many other occasions too! I got a chance to play with with a couple of sets today AND, of course, some coordinating dies to match. So, without further ado, let's dive right in!
This first card is from the new set called Build a Treat and is concepted by our very own super sweet Bakers' Dozen member, Sankari Wegman! Imagine this set being like Build a Bear, but with cupcakes and ice cream! SO CUTE!! Nancy McKinney, with her Whimsical Wishes line illustrated this just beautifully, and you get a whopping 30 images included on a 5.75" x 8.5" sturdy storage panel. And as always, these are stamps of deeply etched rubber in a cute shade of pink already trimmed for you and mounted on EZ Mount ready for your acrylic blocks! Of course, what fun are stamps these days without a fun coordinating die? Not as much fun, right?! My ice cream cone was stamped directly onto my cardstock panel, while my actual ice creams were stamped on scrap sheets and then colored with Copics and die cut using the coordinating Build a Treat Tops & Bottoms Taylored Die set. My cute little cherry on top? That's also a die! I LOVE this new little accessory die, called the Tiny Topper Taylored Die, that has a variety of cute little images perfect top your sweet treats with. For the rest of my card, I used polka dot patterned paper from Echo Park's Dots & Stripes Candy Shoppe and print paper from Echo Park's Victoria Garden paper pack.
Now I have another card for you using another set that also coordinates perfectly with the Build a Treat set, and that is the Build a Treat Borders set! Check it!
I went super Clean and Simple with my card just so you could see the perfect row of cute treats shown in the set. Now the Borders set has 5 borders in the set, ready for you to color or stamp boldly, and at 6" long each, plenty long for a cardfront or scrapbook page. Did I also mention that there is a die to match?? :) I bet if you hop around, you will be able to see it somewhere! It's called the Build a Treat Borders Taylored Die set.
Ok, lots to see my friends! We also have a new Guest Designer to introduce for the September/October months and she will be playing along with us all week long for sneaks! We are so happy to have Jen Shults and her blog, Deconstructing Jen!
Shall we hop along for more sneaks?? Come on, you know you wanna! ;)
- Charmaine Ikach
- Danielle Lounds
- Jami Sibley
- Jen Shults
- Jodi Collins
- Karen Giron
- Melissa Sauls
- Melody Rupple
- Regina Mangum
- Sankari Wegman
- Taylor VanBruggen
- Tori Wild
- Wanda Guess