September Birthday Bash and Release
- At Taylored Expressions we are celebrating our 3rd Birthday and you are invited to our Birthday Bash!
- Sneak peeks Monday through Wednesday - lots of fun eye candy and inspiration!
- All of the new products will be available for purchase on Thursday, September 1st at 8 am PST. You'll find it all in the Fresh out of the Oven Department at the Taylored Expressions Store.
- Every order placed Thursday - Monday will include a FREE Party Favor. Details coming Thursday morning..
- To celebrate our 3rd Birthday, you have 3 WAYS TO WIN!
2. Join us on Facebook for an early reveal of all the new stamp sets Wednesday night beginning at approximately 6 pm PST. You will have until 8 pm PST that night to comment to enter to win each new set.
3. Join us in our SCS Forum for a contest that will begin Thursday morning. In the meantime you can see Baker's Dozen sneak peeks there and chat with us!
Hello again everyone! I hope you thoroughly enjoyed all the sweet treat projects you saw yesterday...they sure were fun to take peeks at. :) Today we are going a totally different direction! From cutesy and fun yesterday to spooky and frightful today! Oh ok, some of it is so darned cute too! Like this little guy...
How adorable is this little guy trying to be all scary?! Him, as well as the spooky tree, bats, and graves, are all part of a new Halloween set called, Fangtastic. This amazingly HUGE set features a whopping 21 images/sentiments illustrated by Doug Applegate for Apple Doodle Ink. There are sooo many scenes to create and there is a FABULOUS large haunted house in this one as well...keep your eyes peeled for it when you hop around. :) There are also a couple of new elements that I used in my card here. Can you notice them?? How about that cool webbed background on my grey panel? That is actually the new Spooky Impression Plate, with one side spiderwebs and the other side Harlequinn. You will love it! Great use even beyond Halloween! Notice another element?? How about that spooky looking fence at the bottom of the main panel? That is the new Spooky Fence Taylored die and it is 6" long! And all the cardstock, patterned paper, and ribbon is straight out of the Spooky Project Pantry Kit.
The Spooky Project Pantry Basic Recipe Kit is $11.95 and includes:
Echo Park Apothecary Emporium 6x6 pad
10 sheets of 8.5" x 11" cardstock in coordinating colors
6 yards of ribbon (2 yards each of 3 different styles)
Optional Spice it Up Ingredients (choose any or all) are:
Black Sparkly Fluff
Black/White Enamel Accents
Halloween Button Assortment
Spooky Cardstock Pack
Spooky Ribbon Bundle
When you go to the Spooky Project Pantry in the store you will see the optional items linked under the Basic Recipe kit, so you can pick and choose what you'd like to add to your cart. We know you'll have fun customizing your kit!
Also!!! With the purchase of the Halloween bundle, customers will receive a set of 10 assorted favor boxes free! Here's a sampling of a couple that I was able to put together quickly using a combination of the Basic Project Pantry Kit as well as the Spice It Up Ingredients!
Oh these little guys will be JUST PERFECT for putting Halloween treats together for the kiddos' classes. :) The boxes came together so quickly and with minimal adhesive too!
I actually coupled the new Fangtastic set with the Fright Night Favors set for my Batty Bites box and I love the new bat with it! TOO CUTE!!!
Well I hope you haven't gotten too spooked! But prepare yourself as you venture on out to the other blogs...surely there might be something frightfully fun!!!!