December Release At a Glance
- It's Petite-a-Palooza as we introduce A DOZEN new Petite stamp sets, plus one new A la Carte, from every stamp collection available at Taylored Expressions.
- Tuesday is Calendar Day as we showcase FOUR new TE calendar products - all perfect for gift giving!
- Wednesday is Card Kit Day as we introduce FOUR new Taylored Card Kits available just in time for the holidays!
- All of the new products will be available for purchase on Thursday, December 1st at 8 am PST. You'll find it all in the Fresh out of the Oven Department at the Taylored Expressions Store.
- Join us as a fan on Facebook for an early peek at the stamp sets, as well as a SPECIAL Facebook GIVEAWAY, on Wednesday night beginning at approximately 6 pm PST.
Have you been a little overwhelmed with all of the new Petites that will be available? Well, be prepared to be even more overwhelmed today!!! The Bakers Dozen have many more to share today, so I hope you grabbed a cuppa jo and have some time to hop around. And let me just real quickly add, these Petites are a great way to try out Taylored Expressions stamps if you are new to them. They ALSO make great gifts at the affordable price of only $7.95 a piece! AND, this release also features the brand new Petite Storage Case!! They work exactly like the regular sized storage cases, but they will comfortably hold SIX Petite sets! And I know that you could use the cases for other projects if you get only a little bit creative. ;)
Moving right along....here is my sneak for today!
I got to play with the new Petite set, Simply Magical. This adorable set was illustrated by Jessie Olsen for her Stamp a Sweet Impression line of stamps, and it features Cuppie and his magical friend. I was so excited to use this set!!! My little girl Catie has been on such a unicorn kick...
And so she thinks this set is just the cat's meow. ;) Perfect gift for little girls, my friends!!
I used papers from the new Taylored Card Kits that are also being released tomorrow!!! There are FOUR to choose from and I used the October Afternoon Taylored Card Kit. I am in LOVE with this card kit!!! Oh, you will be seeing more projects with it later, trust me! The kit comes fully loaded with 10 solid colored cardstock card bases,10 neutral cardstock image panels, envelopes, patterned paper, ribbon, KaiserCraft rhinestones or pearls - all packaged in a Petite Storage Case. Kits are $14.95 each.
Remember, there are 3 others to choose from, so you should find something perfect for your taste and stamping needs!
Ready to check out the rest of the projects and kits?? Be sure and stop by the following blogs: