Hi everyone and WELCOME FRIDAY!!! I have another very special challenge for you this week! This week, Taylor is doing a Dragonfly Card Drive benefiting the Neo-Natal Unit at Sanford Memorial in Sioux Falls, SD. Taylor has both a friend and sister-in-law that are nurses at Labor and Delivery at SMC and the dragonfly symbolizes hope for families who have lost a child during delivery or during the early stages of life. So what they need and have asked for, are handmade cards featuring dragonfly images. Will you help?? :) Please consider making and donating some cards featuring dragonflies...from any stamp company! As a thank you for participating, Taylor will enter your name to win a $50 gift card to the TE store! Ok, let's take a look at the sketch (no need to use the sketch for your card!) and my take while you're thinking and then I'll give some more details. :)
And here's what I came up with...
And here's some more details:
- Create cards (1 or as many as you'd like) that feature a dragonly image (from ANY stamp company.) Sentiments can be things such as "thinking of you" and inspirational quotes or they can be blank.
- If your cards are standard A2 size (4.25" x 5.5") Taylored Expressions will provide the envelopes. If your cards are any other size then we ask that you please send a blank envelope along with each card donation.
- The more entries we receive, the more prizes there will be. Taylored Expressions will give away 1 $50 Gift Certificate for every 50 entries received. So there will be one GC given if we receive 99 cards or less. For 100-149 we will give 2 gift certificates, for 150-199 there will be 3 gift certificates and so on.
- You will be entered into the drawing once for EACH card you send in with no limit. The more entries, the better your chance to win.
- Please visit Taylor's Blog for the mailing address!!
- Cards must be received no later than March 25th.
I hope you can participate!
Here's some more inspiration for ya in the meantime. :)